The beautifully designed exposed red brick cottages includes; comfort and great quality beds and sofa/bed, beautifully handcrafted coffee and dinning table, Ned Kelly wood fire, kitchenette with all your essential needs and serene views of the gardens when sitting inside or outside on the veranda.
You receive a complementary platter on arrival and a breakfast basket filled with items including, homemade bread, jams, honey, natural muesli, free range eggs, local bacon and sausages, avocado, milk, juice, fresh fruit.
What Tara offers individuals, couples and families:
• Complementary platter on arrival
• Breakfast basket including; home-made bread, muesli, fresh eggs, juice, milk, local bacon and fruit
• Queen size bed and double sofa bed
• Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
• Ned Kelly log fire, TV with DVD player
• Front veranda with BBQ facilities and seating area
• Taste test fruit from our beautiful 2-acre property
• On-site parking, wheelchair access
• Pet friendly (please enquire further before booking)
*One night stays suitable only Monday – Thursday
Specials : Sunday – Thursday night stays – $160 per night
Public Holidays: Night prior to a Public Holiday is $180 per night.
Please contact us for prices on stays longer than 7 days.
One room/ One or two people
Minimum two night stay – Friday to Sunday night
$50 extra adult per night
$30 extra child (3-12 years) per night
Children 0- 2 are free ($10 for cot hire if required)
Each cottage – 4 people Max ( plus a baby/child can be in a cot for bedding)
|Nights||Per Cottage||Extra Adult||Children 3-12 years|